MAX PRODUCT TESTIMONIES KIDNEY DISEASE - One of our Associates’ sisters, a Barrister, shared her story of being diagnosed with renal failure last year. She had dropped from 75kg to 45kg, was bed ridden for 6 months, hospitalized for 2 months, on dialysis, unable to work or care for her children, and was on the list for a kidney transplant. Her doctor started her on Cellgevity, and today her kidneys show no sign of disease, she did not need any transplant, she is healthy, back to work and looking after her family. INCONTINENCE - One of our Associates, a Medical Doctor, gave Cellgevity to a patient who was unable to control her bowels or urine. The patient now knows when she has to urinate or defecate and no longer loses control. SICKLE CELL - One of our Associates, a Medical Doctor, has a 54 year old Sickle Cell patient who frequently felt bone pain and other crises related to Sickle Cell. She has been on Cellgevity for 6 weeks and has been crisis free. This would not have been th...
So long a time. I'm back. Heartbreak, pains betrayal, death of a loved one, some failed ventures and a lot more things kept me away. Now I'm back and I'm not going anywhere. To the good friend that advised me to keep writing, I thank you. I said writing is my escape, if it makes me happy why stop it. So from now I'm creating my own happiness with a different method. Thanks to my avid readers and visitors to my blog. Your patience with me is unrivalled.
PLS, TREAT AS URGENT!!! Do you KNOW anyone suffering from... DIABETES or ARTHRITIS or SS CRISIS or HIV or HYPERTENSION or STROKE or IMPAIRED SIGHT or ULCER....?? PCHAT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE OR CALL : 07053447603//08094348824 ...there's a privileged info & direction on a new medical revolutionary breakthrough technology sponsored by the US Government for them. Thanks.
Comments
Post a Comment