THE NATURAL HAIR TREND

Ladies...what do we really want...we had natural hair we bought Ozone relaxer n depleted the Ozone layer of our scalp...others wanted something more authentic so they opted 4 organic Olive..all in a bid to get our hair soft and to make it "lie" down...NOW THERE IS A CRAZE  for NATURAL HAIR WEAVON...this new is it kinky or....I don't know oo.(.not yet joined..m planning not to..but who knows a particular style may look convincing enough...but 4 now- no.) Is really making waves.
        OK so u see every girl carrying this big black thing on the hair that looks like  the #head pad# Chiege Alisigwe uses  to balance a water pot on her hair in one of those Igbo village movies.(the one the village  prince will be chasing her to the stream to profess his love)..don't quote me wrong o,some are neatly done but some look like a mad man's cauldron is on a person's head..don't laugh..so I ask, is it not this same natural hair that we said was strictly meant for the deepest spiricoco sisters (I did not call names o) so why  are we now so excited carrying it on our head.u see this life? Let's be more cautious of what we criticize..it's coming around n we may even b partakers.
       The other day I saw a lady with it..the hair stylist used a big mass, twisted n twisted and then landed the thing "GBA" on one side of the lady's head, you need to see the way she was carrying her head, you will think the 2nd Niger bridge was being construction on her own very head. I saw another, I saw,I just saw and I laughed,this one looked like the "mandrake roots" from that "herbology " class in the famous Harry Potter movie. Well well well,one lady however wore hers nicely and in moderation.. Her stylist fixed it so neatly it did not have to over bulge here n there  like Zuma rock.
    I know people like things differently and I did not come to change that, I just remember how this particular hair trend looks on some people and I wonder if they don't have friends to tell them the truth...the style must not be worn by everybody...do something that looks good on you not what every girl is doing.
This was meant to b funny o,don't take it personal.. But as usual u can direct any personal thing to my blog email.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WANT TO BE HEALTHY ALWAYS? READ THIS.