ANTI-GRAZING LAW versus KITCHEN LAW.

     Say yes to kitchen Law.
    Some gruesome murder took place in this country just recently and I found it so emotionally difficult to come to terms with it...then news filtering in had it that the Benue people put up an anti-grazing law...that is to say,they refused to give out large parcels of their land to "you-know-who" to  "have and to hold", graze their cattle...live there...raise a community of theirs and become permanent.
We were even made to understand that the government is in support of this land giving bill.
    My take on this is,since the government is so generous as to support personal and private businesses.. I have a business I would love them to give support to.
I need about 23 hectares of land in each of the 36 states for my cooking business.. I need to build large industrial kitchens and a working outlet where I can get my meals ready and sell to the public, well we all know Akwa Ibom women are the best in good meals so at the end of the day I'll be doing Nigeria a favour by providing the populace with healthy meals at very affordable rates.
      Also..I would be providing a percentage of this country with employment as I intend to work with a large number of cooks and chefs and stewards and stewardesses.. To meet demand 
With my kitchen law put in place I will create a responsible community out of the lands the government will grant me..there will be set rules and regulations governing my kitchen-area land and the indigenes of the various states are not to interfere.Also, serious matters to be discussed in the various states should have me involved as the "ata ata Obong obio" of my kitchen-area colony.
       All the people working with me can have their family...multiply and fill up the land,Its not bad if we take over the land after all are we not the ones providing you all with healthy meals? Its a little price to pay for good cooking.
We can propagate our own religion and force the indigenes to believe in all we believe in,don't they know there is a reward for soul-conversion?..We are peace loving people o,we only want to feed you with healthy meals,but anytime we record a missing spoon,or missing turning- garri-stick,or dry afang leaves put out to wither by obviously the indigenes-there will be "reprisal" attacks.. 
My people please when the senate passes this my own bill and some people who can't do without food any day start protesting please join me in screaming "SAY NO TO ANTI-KITCHEN LAW.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WANT TO BE HEALTHY ALWAYS? READ THIS.