Go Ahead

Hello there. Today started well for me. Going through my write-ups for that something special to tell you. So I felt I should just say go ahead...whatever it is you were planning on doing and you felt you couldn't pull through..go ahead,that degree you wanted to get but felt is no longer necessary.. Go ahead, that relationship you wanted to start but hate and prid e kept you back...go ahead. That skill you wanted to learn but suddenly lost interest..go ahead..that book you wanted to write but tore up the drafts..pick up your pen and go ahead...you can only arrive your destination by moving. You have to keep going if you must reach the home of success early enough.
      Whatever it is,remember I am here because I care...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WANT TO BE HEALTHY ALWAYS? READ THIS.